Capturing and developing real estate has been good short and longterm investment strategy for many savvy investors. What I have found is most successful business to business blog sites are also capturing and controlling certain pieces of internet real estate called keyword searches. When these keywords are requested by a user, the search engines will have categorized and indexed content that best meets the search requirements, a formula known as algorithm, and deliver most relevant information to the individual requesting information. If your blog is top in the search engine rankings it will be your content and information that will be delivered for easy access and reading.
In my experience, prime real estate on the internet can be just as valuable as downtown space in Manhattan when monetized properly. Location is just as important for your business to business blog as it is in real estate. Success for an online marketer and blogger lies in how many people can find them on the internet. Obviously the more people who view their content the more followers and eventual brand awareness and sales they will have. I know those who blog for business that are not great communicators of the written word but do wonderful as a result of high page rankings. High page ranking is the real estate all online marketers wish to capture. Eighty percent of business to business blog success comes from search engine optimization and cross linking strategies that are not readily known by the average blogger.
6 Solid Reasons to Have a Business to Business Blog
1. Low Capital Investment – and minimum fees to maintain site. The only real investment is your time used for blogging. This gives back a high ROI for blog for business owners.
2. Time, Freedom and Flexibility – if you start out part-time with your business to business blog you can have your blog sizzling in as little as 60 to 90 days following a consistent step by step blogging system. Increasing your business through blogging can provide you with choices over time on how much you want to work or how little you want to work. No more missing your children and grandchildren’s little league games, school plays or family birthday parties because your current work schedule does not allow time off. You can now be in control of your own destiny.
3. Free Training and Education is available that will show you step by step how to set up your business to business blog for maximum Search Engine Optimization and build a campaign from scratch.
4. Blogging Communities or Networks are available where your posts are placed on the front page of the network and indexed according to industry and niche for easy identification by search engines for ranking. These blog networks have a vested interest in helping you succeed.
5. E-commerce – covers nearly all industries on the internet. Setting up a blog for business strategy eliminates saturation possibilities as there are so many niche products and industries to market. The world is your oyster. Pick any affiliate program to market and receive both initial income and residual income. Or simply continue to build your current business to business blog sites promoting your current company or product line, you are in control and can monetize for local, national or international traffic and business.
6. Income Earnings – can be substantial through blogging when you monetize your blog for Google AdSense as well as affiliate products. Substantial monthly incomes are being earned. Diversification of your marketing is a solid and profitable strategy.
If your company is currently blogging for business or looking to begin a blog for business site, you must focus on capturing as much real estate on the internet through popular keyword searches as possible. There are a tremendous amount of opportunities to create real wealth on the internet today even more so than have been in the past. Ranking an article and blog page is so much easier than ranking a website ever was. It must work, as you are reading this article. If you truly have a desire to take your company to the next level consider a business to business blog where you can tailor your message to an individual niche market as well as to mass audiences.
Larry Klein is an Entrepreneur, Online Internet Marketer and Consultant;